Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tea Pea Nz my fave internet find this week






*all images from Tea Pea New Zealand

every so often i think i will do a post on my new favourite internet finds.
This little shop of lovlieness being being my first.

Tea Pea New Zealand has made my day! i have been wanting one of these Motex Label makers forever!! Watch out family, i am about to go label making mad....
And i have also been trying to find these paint your own blank matrioshka dolls forever and a day.  I know i do get excited about the silliest things. What can i say it's a memory from my childhood. I was never into dolls really, but i always loved the matrioshka.

Does anyone know what the difference is between a babushka and a matrioshka doll?..(*note to self... must find out more on this matter... this needs to be anothers days post*)
Feel free to click on the pics above to take you to the Tea Pea shop... Megs styling and photography are beautiful and her product choices appeal to the little girl in me who doesn't wanna grow up just yet.... 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...